To appropriately clean your equipment, you can;
· Use an isopropyl alcohol-based cleaner, no stronger than 70%.
· If screens have marks/streaks, wipe them with a dry microfibre cloth.
These are approved methods from our suppliers for cleaning their equipment during these times, and will ensure the longevity of your equipment.
Try to ensure that equipment is cleaned preferably after every use, this includes any areas that may have been be touched, such as;
· Touch screens
You must not use/do any of the following, as it may damage your equipment;
· Clean with strong solvents
· Clean with acids
· Clean with detergents with fluoride or ammonia
· Clean with Methyl (or Ethyl) alcohol stronger than 35%
· Use abrasive materials to wipe (abrasive cloths, sponges, wool etc)
· Attempt to clean the inside any chassis or individual piece of equipment”
For any more information feel free to contact us, we are happy to help.